The Ultimate Vacation Destination
Dec28Filed under: Asheville NC, Biltmore Estate, Vacation Rentals, www.AshevilleVacationHomes.com; Tagged as: Asheville NC, Biltmore Estate, Biltmore Estate Tickets, Biltmore House, Blue Ridge Mountains, Discount Tickets, North Carolina, Rental Cabin, Rental cottages, Vacation Rentals, Western North Carolina
We had a major snow in Asheville, NC, starting Friday, December 18, 2009, which blanketed this beautiful Blue Ridge Mountain area in gorgeous white, shimmery snow! We had guests in all of our Asheville Vacation Homes (vacation rental cabins, chalets, cottages) that week, and the surprise white Christmas snow was an added bonus to their trips. I was able to get to the Biltmore Estate to take some pictures of their magnificent property. The Biltmore staff was out early and had cleared the way to the Biltmore House. It was spectacular!
The Candlelight Night Time Tours are still going on at The Biltmore House through January 2, 2010. It is indeed spectacular and well worth your visit. Our guests often comment that “the Biltmore Estate was even more than we expected.” And that is also what they also say when they stay at our Asheville Vacation Homes cabins, cottages and chalets, as pictures can’t quite portray the actual luxury, comfort, and total vacation feel of our homes as experienced in person.
You are invited to spend your mountain vacation in Western North Carolina with at one of our vacation rental cabins where we promise to pamper you with wonderful amenities. We also are authorized Biltmore Estate ticket agents and have discount tickets good for two full consecutive days for less than the cost of the one day ticket gate price! Call us at 828-274-9777 or email at email@example.com For details see our website: www.AshevilleVacationHomes.com
COME SEE WHY EVERY YEAR….
THERE ARE OVER 1 MILLION VISITORS TO THE BILTMORE ESTATE IN THE BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS OF ASHEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA!
OUR GUESTS MAY PURCHASE DISCOUNTED TICKETS GOOD FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE DAYS INSTEAD OF JUST THE ONE DAY GATE PRICE!!!
Listed in the Top 10 of American Institute of Architects
“America’s Favorite Architecture”
The world famous Biltmore House, built by George Vanderbilt in 1895, is America’s largest home with an astounding 250 rooms. It sits like a precious gem in the heart of 8000 acres in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Styled as a French Chateau, you can imagine as you wander through the multitude of rooms, what life must have been like in a real live American Castle!
Plan to spend a day….better yet 2 days….touring this exquisite home with its priceless treasures and exploring the fabulous gardens and grounds. There are self-guided tours, audio tours as well as very special behind the scenes guided tours of the home.
Visit the many spectacular gardens throughout the year to experience the ever-changing seasonal display of flowers, fields and forests. Wander the many garden paths and trails throughout the grounds, by the peaceful Bass Pond or by the French Broad River that flows past the Estate. Take a 90-minute motor coach tour to hear stories about the history of the land and its former residents.
Visit the restored Conservatory of amazing exotic plants and flowers.
Take a tour of the Biltmore Winery and visit the Tasting Room to sample the award-winning wines.
Enjoy fine dining at a number of special restaurants throughout the Estate…or indulge in the goodies served at the Bake Shop or the Ice Cream Parlor.
Shopping! It’s always a delight see the varied and delightful selection of goodies to buy at their gift shops!
Outdoor Experiences at the Biltmore Outdoor Center include:
- Sporting Clays School where you learn the techniques of shooting clay targets with a Beretta shot fun
- Biking – daily trail passes and bike rentals
- Fly-Fishing School
- Morning Woods Walk at River Bend Farm where you can see historic sites and structures of the beaten path.
- Wagon Tour of River Bend Farm
- Land Rover Offerings including Land Rover Experience Driving School or a Ride-Along Expedition
You can see why one day may not be enough to experience all this fabulous Biltmore Estate has to offer. WE OFFER OUR GUESTS AT www.AshevilleVacationHomes.com TICKETS GOOD FOR 2 FULL CONSECUTIVE DAYS for the price of just a 1 day gate ticket….and AT A DISCOUNT!
With our tickets:
- You save money from the gate entry price,
- We accept VISA and Master Card – NO Sales Tax charged
- You can avoid waiting in long ticket lines,
- There is a free wine tasting ticket included,
- Tickets are upgradeable to season passes,
- Children ages 9 and under are FREE,
- And best of all, our tickets are good for TWO CONSECUTIVE DAYS instead of just one day!
Just give us a call to order your tickets and we’ll have them waiting for you when you arrive. Or if you decide last minute, just give us a call and we’ll drop them by.
You deserved to be spoiled!
We are authorized ticket dealers
Come visit the Biltmore House and stay in your own luxurious home. Make your reservation at one of our Asheville NC luxury vacation rental cabins, chalets, cottages & homes. www.AshevilleVacationHomes.com
Asheville Vacation Homes
- Asheville NC
- Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Village
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Clothing Stores
- Flat Rock NC
- Fletcher NC
- Grocery Store
- Health Food Store
- Hendersonville NC
- Hiking Trails
- Home Furnishings Stores
- Horseback Riding
- Movie Theater
- Outdoor Activities
- Vacation Rentals
- Wearable Art
- It’s Show Time! North Carolina Mountain Spring Flowering Shrubs and Trees
- Unusual Ice Storm in Asheville and Hendersonville NC Creates Beautiful Ice Sculptures February 05, 2010
- Snow Scenes at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina
- Reserve Now for Your Summer Vacation Rental Cabin, Cottage, Chalet or Home in Asheville, North Carolina from www.AshevilleVacationHomes for the Best Choice in Vacation Luxury!
- Asheville Vacation Homes of North Carolina is the Top Choice for Vacation Rental Cabins, Chalets, Cottages and Homes in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina!